Saturday, June 26, 2010

The top of my nose is very low when you look at me from the side you can see my other eye, all of my other eye?

please, im feeling really self conscious now


people are calling me Michael Jackson cause i have no nose.


well i clearly do


but the top part between my eyes


is like majorly low, i cant even feel it . and its very idk


if you get me? like near where my eyebrow line is,


like PICTURE THIS


if i had a mono brow thats where im talking about the part of the nose were the mono brow would be, anyways its like pushed into my brain! not rally but,


ahhhhhhhhh





skjdfbsklgsa


help please anything i herd somone that i knew injected silicone into it :S


to make it look like normal peoples The top of my nose is very low when you look at me from the side you can see my other eye, all of my other eye?
Are you Asian? I know a lot of girls with noses like that. Just be happy you don't have a ';hook nose';! I think that is not a big deal. Just show off the rest of your features and overlook that one. It isn't a big flaw.The top of my nose is very low when you look at me from the side you can see my other eye, all of my other eye?
you need to stop... you are a gorgeous girl...
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites