Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best product for tired looking eyes?

I am only 22 years old and I have to live with bags under my eyes all the time. It looks like i'm always tired but that is really not the case I just have them period. I have tried so many things but nothing really works. Can anyone give me some advice please?What is the best product for tired looking eyes?
as gross as this may seem, try preparation h cream. this is one of those home remedies.








hope it helpsWhat is the best product for tired looking eyes?
Optrex eye wash is pretty good at perking up tired eyes.
Eat carrot daily. It plays an important roll for tired eyes.
Preparation H,... this is for sure the best there is. Professionals swear bye it. Just be careful not to get any on your eye, just below, on the puffy bag.
Have you tried OTC Cover Girl concealer? It comes in a choice of shades and in a tube like lipstick. On rare occasions when I need it, it works for me.
Somtimes when I have puffy eyes, I soak a washcloth in cold water.


Then I gently press the washcloth to my eyes.


It works pretty well for me.
my cousin swears by preparation h to reduce puffiness.. doesn't use it regularly, though, just before special occasions and such.
eye con by benefit- it works but you have to use it every day for about a week or two before your skin pulls itself together and the bags fade.





Other wise I;d say drink loads of water, reduce your salt intake and eat 9 different portions off fruit or veg (more if you can manage!) and excercies three time a week an hour at a time.- I know it sounds like some bland health basics, but I have a clear complection- untill I stop doing the above, and then I get puffy eyes, red eyes and bags under my eyes.





Oh and I dont care what anyone else says, getting 8 hours sleep a night (not 7 or less than 8, or more than 9) will work I know many people say it doesnt make any difference, but then tell me why I get double bags or deeper bags after only 3 hours sleep?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites