Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What can i do to make my eyes look smaller?!?!?

any hairstyles, eyebrow tricks, makeup tricks????


heres a picture so you know what i look like





http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>


(i'm the one on the right)





thanks :)%26lt;333What can i do to make my eyes look smaller?!?!?
i think big eyes are gorgeous.


lay off the eyeliner a little tho.What can i do to make my eyes look smaller?!?!?
Ok, first of all stop asking if we think you are pretty or your eyes are too big. Confident women are beautiful and that is honestly the best advice you will ever get.


Your eyes are great. I have big eyes, too. When I was younger, a couple stupid boys teased me about them. In hindsight, I realize they were immature and probably liked me (that's how little boys are). Now that I'm an adult, people always comment about how jealous they are of my ';big brown eyes.';


You have nice, enviable features. Own them and be yourself.
Wow. I love your eyes. Personally I think big eyes are gorgeous. I don't really know any trick thought since I have small eyes. But I cant do really dark eyeshadow and/or eyeliner all the way around the eye because they make my eyes look to small so maybe the opposite will work. I don't really know.
Don't wear eyeliner on the bottom


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Wear black eyeliner. Black eyeliner, when applied to the inner rim of your eyelids makes eyes look smaller.
I guess you could always squint!But seriously be glad that we notice your eyes most blokes can only stare at your boobs.
don't put eyeliner outside your eyes. and why do you want smaller eys? just don't open them as much in pictures. lol
you look fine. most people think big eyes are pretty!
big eyes are georgous!


work it!
learn how to pupt on eyeliner better. itsl ike a foot away from your eye
DANG! u do have BIG eyes idk what you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites