Saturday, June 26, 2010

What color lipsticks look bad on brown hair and brown eyes with medium skin tone?

actually pale colors look really good with dark hair and dark eyes...I think that a reddish with purple undertones is a noWhat color lipsticks look bad on brown hair and brown eyes with medium skin tone?
Cool reds will look really good on you, it also makes your teeth look whiter. Studies show that when you wear a red lip color people tend to listen to what you have to say. You can also wear earth tone colors but stay away from the coral and oranges.What color lipsticks look bad on brown hair and brown eyes with medium skin tone?
reds which are too orange such as coral, pale icy tones are better suited to pale skin tones and warmer, deeper berry colours look good on the appeareance you described. :)
Nudes with smokey eyes. I have a similar colouring and I prefer to concentrate on my eyes.
bright red and coral! speeking from one who knows.I tend to wear pinks and brown toned colors. they look the best on us brunette ladies!
reds or oranges.
I guess it's orange or red!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites