Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eyeliner look good with brown eyes?

ok. i have brown eyes,Dark brown hair, and a natural complexion. and I always have trouble with Eyeliner.





any tips on making it look betterEyeliner look good with brown eyes?
For an everyday look, I would go for a dark brown eyeliner and a onyx eyeliner for a more dramatic look at night.Eyeliner look good with brown eyes?
I think plum and brown would be the way to go for you, my dear. If you can find a brown-black liner that might work well too, but finding a good one is kind of hard. Gold might work well for a night out, if you're feeling daring.





I've found that doing a very light line with a pencil eyeliner first and then tracing over it with a liquid or gel liner will help you get a smoother, cleaner line, since you don't have to ';freehand'; it. This works really well for people with shaky hands.





Hope this helps!
I have hazel eyes and i use plum eyeliner as it makes my eyes stand out more so i would recemond using a plum one and also i use beneift bad gal mascara in plum and that really shows off my eyes :)
you should try a dark plum eyeliner, it compliments brown eyes.


brown would just blend in.


if you want to use black you can,


but it wouldn't do much for your eyes, hair, etc..
Use brown eyeliner instead of black
i have brown eyes, and i use black to dark brown eye liner...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites