Saturday, June 26, 2010

Making eyes look bigger?

What are some makeup tricks or anything really that will make my eyes appear bigger. I have deep set eyes (if that makes sense because I dont really know what else to call it) and they seem small sometimes. I love the color though and anything that will help make them appear larger would be great. ThanksMaking eyes look bigger?
try lining your eyes with white eye liner and puting a light coat of mascara on the bottom lashes on both of your eyes.Making eyes look bigger?
You should apply lotz mascara and not line your eyes since eyeliner makes eyes look smaller.





By the way, deep set eyes are the prettiest, I wish I had deep set eyes.





Stay away from dark eyeshadows also.
I have the same problem as you- try using some eyeliner.


Also, if that fails, there's always big sunglasses :)
white eyeliner then trace it with your normal eyeliner like the other gals said. let me find a website to verify this for yA!, =)





I hope this helps
white liner makes your eyes seem wider and also, I have this eye magnifying mascara from Rimmel London which I love. It's supposed to lift your lashes up more so that your eyes seem wider, and therefore bigger. I really like it, I'd try that.
eyeliner, or anything dark around the eyes makes them appear even more sunken in, so avoid haevy liner. the one thing that will really make your eyes stand out is curling your lashes (i perfer to get mine permanently curled at the salon for $10, or there are kits online) it works so much better than the metal curlers that don't last but for five minutes. that's my suggestion for you and i think it will really make a difference.
Eyeliner at the on the bottom of your eyelid and above your bottom lashes. Put cream/white eyeshadow on before the eyeliner. Then mascara and light pink lipgloss.
Line the insides of your eyes with a white eyeliner, that definitely makes them pop... use mascara only, no liquid liner, that makes them appear smaller. Always use an eyelash curler to give you that ';wide eyed'; look.
white eyeliner on the inner rim of your bottom eyelids. curly your eyelashes and use black mascara. If you want you can also put a lightcoloured eyeshadow on the bottom as an extra highlight
apply white eyeliner at yr bottom eyeline(the waterline) and a maskara at yr below eye lashes.U will get a wider eyes and a barbie doll eyes.
Apply white liner to the small line of skin between the eye itself %26amp; the bottom lashline [the waterline], it will make your eyes appear wider. =]
dont wear too much black makeup, try metalicy colors, mascara and lining only the top of your lids with black or brown.
I would use black eyeliner and black mascara-try a color of eyeshadow that matches your eyes-i have blue eyes and people always say I have big eyes but they say they are pretty too =)
use white eyeliner then trace it with whatever u normally use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites