Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do glasses make you eyes look smaller....?????

this really depends





if you have a rather high RX then your eyes will certainly look smaller with glasses than without though with a mild prescription up to minus 2.5 the size of your eyes will remain the sameDo glasses make you eyes look smaller....?????
It really depends on the prescription that you have! This lady that I work with... her glasses magnify a lot and her eyes look huge when she has her glasses on! But I'msure you look fine, if you're talking about your self. Don't be so self conscious! I'm sure you look just fine.Do glasses make you eyes look smaller....?????
it depends on the type you have, if you have medicine in it, its a possible chance it will make your eyes look smalls
I have big eyes with and without glasses on, making me look perpetually startled, or like a deer in the headlights...
Not really,and it depends on the kind of lenses. if you have the type that are very strong %26amp; magnotise everything,your eyes might just look bigger!
With the right type of glasses, they make you look academically smarter than people who don't.
ok well if you are near sighted then it makes them bigger and if you are far sighted then it makes them smaller!
Mine do! That's why I hate wearing them. My eyes are so awful and my lenses are so thick that they make my eyes look teeny tiny and it just looks goofy.
well, normal glasses do but bifocals make your eyes look bigger.
depends on if you're nearsighted of farsighted, i think.
Well it depends on what KIND of glasses ur wearing
depends on how thick they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites