Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is there anything in the market that can get rid of my dark circles under my eyes? I always look tired?

drink lots of water. keeps the skin fresh and hydrated.


get plenty of sleep. cant beat that.


cucumber slices or a cold spoon can perk up the eyes quickly.


make sure you have enough iron in your diet.


green tea bags on the eyes are supposed to help refresh them as well.


sometimes it's genetic. if other people in your family have the same problem, it's likely been passed onto you.Is there anything in the market that can get rid of my dark circles under my eyes? I always look tired?
Nutrogena makes these gret concealers that come in a tube that kind of looks like lipstick. It is concentrated so it covers any dark spots. Also drinking lots of water and eating fresh fruits and veggies help. Get about 6 - 8 hours of sleep each night.Is there anything in the market that can get rid of my dark circles under my eyes? I always look tired?
get more sleep and wash your face
When you wake up.. try putting ice (in a bag) over your eyes for a few minutes. It usually works. =]
conceler
preperation H, not this is not a joke. It is a well known fact that models use it for their bags!!!
stop looking tired. just sleep more
omg......... i have the same problem. it's so annoying......


tell me as soon as you find out....
well my mom told me this little trick .........cumbers you put they on your eyes the next day you look fresh and relaxed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites