Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats a good way to make my eyes look... greener.?

Well.


I have hazel eyes, and


theres this tiiiiny ring of brown


around my pupils, that make them


look brown unless your up close.


I dig my makeup quite heavy;.


so whats a good way to make them


look greener without toning


it down?.


(:Whats a good way to make my eyes look... greener.?
A complimentary color will bring the Green out, Purples and red/pink based colors.


Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner is awesome and comes in a whole bunch of wicked colors. I like Bourbon which is a Burgundy brown and they have an awesome Vibrant Purple too.


Avoid putting green and yellow on your eyelids.


When you do your eyeliner, brush a white or bone colored shadow across your lid from the brow bone to the lash line, that will make your eyes stand out against the liner.Whats a good way to make my eyes look... greener.?
eyeshadow
wear green shirt... that's what i do
green contacts. duh...
You should try purple eyeliner. here, i'll post a link





EDIT


http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/pop-beau鈥?/a>





took me a while to find it.





best of luck. and the 3rd answerer is right. blue/green/hazel eyes can change color. if u r wearing a blue outfit, the more blue-er your eyes will be. if u wear a green outfit, the more greener your eyes will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites